The gz_stereo driver is used to access Gazebo models that support the libgazebo stereo interface (such as the StereoHead model).|
- Compile-time dependencies
This driver provides four named camera interfaces:
- "left_disparity" camera
- Left disparity image; this is a 16-bit monochrome image (MONO16), with each pixel recording the horizontal disparity in the rectified image.
- "right_disparity" camera
- Right disparity image; this is a 16-bit monochrome image (MONO16), with each pixel recording the horizontal disparity in the rectified image.
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- gz_id (string)
- Default: ""
- ID of the Gazebo model.
- save (integer)
- Default: 0
- Save images to disk (for debugging).
provides ["left::camera:0" "right::camera:1" "left_disparity::camera:2"]
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:11 2005 for Player by 1.3.6