The festival driver provides access to the Festival speech synthesis system. Festival is available separately (also under the GNU GPL). Unlike most drivers, the festival driver queues incoming commands, rather than overwriting them. When the queue is full, new commands are discarded.|
You must install Festival, but you don't need to run it yourself; Player will handle starting and stopping the Festival server.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (integer)
- Default: 1314
- The TCP port on which the festival driver should talk to Festival.
- libdir (string)
- Default: "/usr/local/festival/lib"
- The path to Festival's library of phonemes and such.
- queuelen (integer)
- Default: 4
- Length of incoming command queue. If the queue fills, new commands are discarded.
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:13 2005 for Player by 1.3.6