fakelocalizeThe fakelocalize driver polls a simulation device for 2D ground truth pose data, then reports this data as if it were generated by a localization system. This driver is useful for running software (e.g., playernav, wavefront) that needs a localize device without incurring the computational cost of actually running a localization algorithm.
- Compile-time dependencies
- simulation : the device from which to get ground truth
- Configuration requests
- PLAYER_LOCALIZE_SET_POSE_REQ : acknowledged, but ignored
- Configuration file options
- model (string)
- Default: NULL
- Name of simulation model for which we're faking localization.
# a model (probably position) declared in "foo.world"
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:11 2005 for Player by 1.3.6