The dummy driver generates dummy data and consumes dummy commands for any interface; useful for debugging client libraries and benchmarking server performance.|
- Compile-time dependencies
- This driver will support any interface.
- Configuration requests
- This driver will consume any configuration requests.
- Configuration file options
- rate (float)
- Default: 10
- Data rate (Hz); e.g., rate 20 will generate data at 20Hz.
provides ["laser:0"] # Generate dummy laser data
rate 75 # Generate data at 75Hz
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:12 2005 for Player by 1.3.6