The canonvcc4 driver controls a Canon VC-C4 PTZ camera.|
The canonvcc4 driver operates over a direct serial link, not through the P2OS microcontroller's AUX port, as is the normal configuration for ActivMedia robots. You may have to make or buy a cable to connect your camera to a normal serial port. Look here for more information and wiring instructions.
The VC-C4 is a rather slow device. Actions and specially initialization steps need time to take effect.
- Pan range in degrees: -98...98
- Tilt in degrees: -30...88
- Zoom units: 0..2000
The canonvcc4 driver only support position control.
- Compile-time dependencies
- Configuration requests
- Configuration file options
- port (string)
- Default: "/dev/ttyS1"
- The serial port where the camera is connected
- Add more functionalities. Actually Only pan, tilt and zoom values can be set up.
Elena Lazkano', Aitzol Astigarraga
Generated on Tue May 3 14:16:12 2005 for Player by 1.3.6